Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Baby Love Studio

Since one moth to go before Hara’s 1st birthday, I schedule a photo shoot for her. This time, I had her photo shoot at my ex-colleague studio. The Baby Love StudioBABY LOVE STUDIO is a specialty photography studio offering fine art portraiture for newborns, babies, kids and expecting moms. They have a variety of package where you can choose from. I choose the Baby Smile package which includes:

1)      No time limit (could be quick or long depending on how the shoot goes)
2)      Unlimited shots per set
3)      Three different themes/sets
4)      Full editing of 6 photos (i.e 2 photos from each set)
5)      Web resolution soft copies of all shots (no editing, with watermark)
6)      Hi-resolution soft copies of the 6 edited photos

Also, I avail the Photo board Print 8r size so that I can give it as a gift. Matibay yung Board. Pwedeng ihagis nang hindi nasisira unlike some frames na pwedeng mabasag haha!

Sobrang smooth ng naging transaction namin with Sir Edilbet (the extraordinaire photographer). Hands on talaga siya. At first, pinaglaro niya muna si Hara para maging at home siya sa place. Titig na titig talaga sa kanya si Hara. Lahat ng galaw sinusundan. Since hindi siya familiar kay Sir. Pero sadyang mahilig at magaling sa bata si Sir dahil nakuha niya kaagad ang loob ni Hara. Well, Sir Edilbert is a hands on father of four lovely kids kaya naman sobrang dali niyang mahuli ang loob ng mga bata. He also knows how to caught Hara’s attention. He does the baby talk and sounds. Mabuti na lang din at walang topak si Hara haha!

At first since bagong gising siya nung dumating kami ay hindi pa siya masyadong ngumingiti, but later on voila! Ayaw na niyang umalis. She seems like a pro in camera. May balak yatang maging model ang baby ko pag laki niya. She can also know how to pose and make “pacute” in front of the camera.

I’m so happy and satisfied with the service. Aside from the fact na nakalibre pa ako sa kaniya. He gave me discounts since kakilala niya ako haha!
  
I would not hesitate to do a photo shoot again with him. And I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

The studio is located at Multinational Village, Parañaque City. Madali namang hanapin na yung place since they also have the directions on their website. Please take note that you need to have a schedule with him before going since fully packed ang schedule niya. Big time eh daming clients haha!

Fast transaction din ang nangyare dahil kinabukasan ay I already got the raw/unprocessed photos kung saan namili ako ng ieedit. I thought it would take a week before I receive the edited photos but it only took me two days to wait! Ang bilis talaga! And sobrang sulit ang paghihintay ko because I really love the photos. I can't stop myself from admiring it. Pinagmamalaki ko pa ito sa mga kakilala ko haha! 

Here are the wonderful photos that he took:
















And this are the samples of unedited/raw photos:




If you want to know more about him and his studio, you can check their website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment