Friday, January 13, 2012

One Piece Mania


"Being Lonely is More Painful than getting Hurt" - Luffy to Ace


When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten.   
-Dr. Hiriluk






A Sword that can cut anything is not a sword.
A Sword that can cut nothing can cut anything.
-Koshiro, Roronoa Zoro's teacher

There is someone that I must meet again. And until that day... not even Death himself can take my life away!.-Roronoa Zoro



DYING IS NOT REPAYING A DEBT!!! THAT'S NOT WHAT HE SAVED YOU FOR!!! ONLY WEAK MEN WOULD DIE AFTER SOMEONE SPARED THEIR LIVES!!!. -Monkey D. Luffy to Sanji



If you want to compare ambitions, mine is bigger! 
-Monkey D. Luffy to Captain Kuro

Listen up... You can pour drinks on me, you can throw food at me... You can even spit on me. I'll just laugh that stuff off. But... Good reason or not... Nobody hurts a friend of mine!!!
-Shanks



I dont want to conquer anything.. I just think that the guy with the most freedom in this whole ocean....is the Pirate King!
-Monkey D. Luffy

Just shut up with your god crap, already!!! What kind of GOD... CAN'T SAVE A SINGLE DAMN THING??!!
-Monkey D. Luffy to Eneru

We shouldn't worry about being able to achieve our dreams, as long as we have the desire to do it!- Coby



There is a difference between using three swords... and using Santouryuu!-Roronoa Zoro

Monkey D. Luffy: I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!
Usopp: Talking's easy, but we'll need true strength for the battle. What are you guys capable of?
Roronoa Zoro: Slicing!
Monkey D Luffy: Stretching!
Nami: Thieving!
Usopp: ...Running and hiding!



Protecting what we cherish most as men is the reason why we formed this pirate crew!- Usopp to Usopp pirates



Existing Isn't A Crime!- Franky to Robin



I have Nakama who're not strong... But I still want them to be with me..!!So I have to be stronger than anybody else... Or I'll lose them all!!!- Luffy



i'll never kick a woman, even if i die-Sanji



There... Comes a time when a man has to stand and FIGHT!! This is time when... His friends dreams are laughed at!! Luffy wont die... I KNOW he'll be the pirate king one day..AND I WONT LET YOU LAUGH AT THAT!!- Usopp



Would you let me see your panties?- Brook

Someday, u'll find you're nakama in the sea. Believe me, u'll never be alone"-Jaguar D. Saul

A man's dream never dies!-Blackbeard

"I don't care if you're a god. If you lay even one finger on Nami-san, I'll become the Devil of the Blue Sea!-Sanji



I'm going to be the world's greatest swordsman! All I have left is my destiny! My name may be infamous...... but it's gonna shake the world!!!-Roronoa Zoro


The world's greatest swordsman, that's great! And it's fitting since your new boss is going to be King of the Pirates! Anything else would make me look bad!-Monkey D. Luffy



DON'T YOU DARE MAKE MY NAVIGATOR CRY!!!!-Luffy



You think risking your own life is enough? Try risking our lives along with yours! WE'RE YOUR FRIENDS!-Luffy to Vivi


Zoro: (to Luffy) That's your burden as captain. Don't falter. If you do then who are we supposed to believe in?

IF I CAN'T EVEN PROTECT MY CAPTAIN'S DREAM, THEN WHATEVER AMBITION I HAVE IS NOTHING BUT JUST TALK!!! LUFFY... MUST BE THE MAN WHO BECOMES THE PIRATE KING!!-Zoro to Kuma



(Close up of Zoro)
Luffy: Of course I don't know anything about swords, you moron!
(Close up of Nami)
Luffy: I can't navigate!
(Close up of Sanji)
Luffy: I can't cook!
(Close up of Usopp)
Luffy: I can't even lie!
Usopp: Oi.
Luffy: I know I need friends to help me if I want to get ahead in life! 




(Context: Luffy explains to Arlong why his friends are important to him.)

Usopp: JUST BECAUSE A FEW CARPENTERS SAY IT CAN'T BE SAVED, IT'S GOING TO DIE? IT CAME ALL THIS WAY WITH US... BE IT GIANT WAVES OR DEADLY SEA-BATTLE, THIS SHIP IS A FRIEND THAT CAME THROUGH IT ALL WITH US!!! YET YOU'RE GOING TO... LEAVE IT HERE TO DIE!!!



Having a dumb little brother… makes an older brother worry. He probably gives you guys lots of trouble, too. Take care of him for me—Portgas D. Ace



Length of time means nothing… to true friendship!!!—Bon Clay


A person, who didn’t prepare to risk his life, doesn’t have the right to touch other’s pirate flags!—Monkey D. Luffy


He’s neither reindeer nor human. That’s why he’s always alone. Can you cure his heart?—Dr. Kureha



No comments:

Post a Comment