Wednesday, September 14, 2016

My Favorite Bible Verse

I was challenge by my friend to post my favorite bible verse for eight (8) days to spread God's words in social media.

So with many good verse in the Bible, here are the eight (8) favorite verse that I chose:

1) John 3: 16

Who wouldn't love this verse? I think it was the first verse in the Bible that our Catechism teacher thought us.



2) Jeremiah 29:11

I first loved this verse when I was feeling down. Upon learning about this God's message, it gives me strength to know that everything that happened to us God has a plan for us.


 3) Matthew 11:28

This verse always gives me chills whenever I think about it. Whenever I'm feeling sad and blue, I will always pray to God to ease my pain. "Lord, payakap naman po. Hindi ko na po kaya."



4) Philippians 4:13

For those who think that they cannot do anything, just remember this verse.



5) 1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is one of the most precious thing in this world.



6) Matthew 7:7

Blessings and opportunity are just always there if you just know who to ask for.


7) 1 John 4:18

For those afraid to get hurt in love and have fear to take a risk.


8) John 14:6

Yes. He truly is.


No comments:

Post a Comment