Friday, July 26, 2013

100 Things that I love about you

Last July 3, 2013 was me and my boyfriend's 6th Month-anniversary. And as a gift for him, I made this list to tell him how much I love him.





  1. I love the way you make me smile when I just think about you
  2. I love how you always make me laugh until I’m out of breath or hurts my stomach
  3. I love that we've got so much in common
  4. I love that we have differences and the way we can accept and respect them
  5. I love your smile especially your dimples
  6. I love how we met each other
  7. I love how much effort you make for me
  8. I love how you make me feel perfect and less insecure
  9. I love that you listen to me in all my frustrations and tantrums
  10. I love that you always bring me home no matter what
  11. I love that you’re so loyal and faithful to me
  12. I love how you hold my hand when we’re walking together
  13. I love that you’re always there for me whenever I need you
  14. I love the way you say “I love you baby”
  15. I love the way you make me feel special and loved
  16. I love the way you said “sorry” to me
  17. I love the way you patch up things just for me to forgive you
  18. I love the way you comforted me and telling me that it will be alright
  19. I love how we became competitive with each other when playing cell phone games
  20. I love your laugh when I tickle you
  21. I love that we almost always agree with each other and sometimes argue a little
  22. I love that you listen to my past stories
  23. I love that you take me serious when you feel that I want a serious conversation
  24. I love your corny jokes
  25. I love that you always answer my messages and calls
  26. I love how you gave me reasons to love again
  27. I love that you listen to my advice and how you give me advice
  28. I love you hugs and kisses
  29. I love that you talk and not only listen
  30. I love that you make time for me
  31. I love that I’m one of your top priority
  32. I love you for accepting me
  33. I love the kindness that you show
  34. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
  35. I love your gentleness with me
  36. I love all the gifts you've given me
  37. I love your honesty
  38. I love how every flower I see reminds me of you
  39. I love looking at sky and thinking "we share the same sky"
  40. I love the way you worry about my health and protecting me
  41. I love taking and collecting pictures of you
  42. I love how you don't interrupt me when I'm speaking
  43. I love how you make my heart feel complete
  44. I love cherishing every second with you
  45. I love the way you accept compliments
  46. I love how well you keep your cool even though I’m not
  47. I love how we can share the most intimate thoughts together
  48. The love the way you tell me "sweet dreams" and "good night"
  49. I love how easily I envision growing old with you
  50. I love that you always remember my favorite things
  51. I love sharing food and drinks with you
  52. I love how you make me feel like the happiest I have ever been in my life
  53. I love the way you let me tease you (which now that I think about it, isn't really fair…)
  54. I love how I'm always proud of you
  55. I love how caring and loving you are to your family
  56. I love how every happy love song on the radio reminds me of you
  57. I love the way you talk
  58. I love your eyes and the way you look at me
  59. I love the way you always encourage me to do my best
  60. I love the way my heart grows warm every time I see one of your pictures
  61. I love how patient you are with me
  62. I love eating your cooking
  63. I love the way we share our hopes and dreams
  64. I love how smart you are
  65. I love your compliments
  66. I love hearing you sing.
  67. I love how you’re not afraid to tell me your feelings
  68. I love how kind you are to my friends
  69. I love that we are best friends and sometimes enemies
  70. I love hearing about your day
  71. I love how you make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world
  72. I love how we can share a good anime together
  73. I love that you make me see that my heart has finally found a home.
  74. I love spending time with you and just hanging out
  75. I love how I always want to see you and you want to see me too
  76. I love how hardworking you are
  77. I love how you’re so romantic and sweet
  78. I love you even if sometimes you’re over jealous
  79. I love how we can share good movies
  80. I love our movie dates and travels
  81. I love that you miss me and I miss you
  82. I love how supportive you are to me
  83. I love the attitude and confidence
  84. I love to put my arms around you
  85. I love how you call me your “baby girl” and treat me like a Princess 
  86.  I love how you surprise me 
  87.  I love how I can proudly say that I have a special someone 
  88.  I love how we can share everything and how you'll let me see all sides of you 
  89.  I love how you are always there for me, even when I'm grouchy or on my PMS
  90. I love how I can tell you about the most strangest, smallest things and you'd still find it interesting
  91. I love every precious memory I have of us together 
  92. I love how we sleep together
  93. I love how I wear your clothes
  94. I love how you can be my biggest fan 
  95.  I love how you always say "thank you" 
  96.  I love spending hours, weeks, months thinking up and making gifts for you 
  97.   I love how you still love me even when I'm stinky, sweaty, messy, and gross
  98. I love the way you always check up on me to see how I'm doing
  99. I love that fact that even though we haven't been together for very long, already you feel like my whole world. 
  100. I love you because you are YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment