Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Fairy Tail's Corner



“Weaklings will stay weak forever. But weakness is not evil, since human beings are weak creatures to begin with. Alone, you feel nothing but insecurity; that’s why we form guilds, that’s why we have friends. We walk together in order to live a strong life. The clumsy ones will walk into more walls than the others, and it may also take them longer to get there. If you believe in tomorrow and put yourself out there, you can naturally obtain your strength. That’s how you will be able to smile and live strong.”
- Makarov Dreyar (Fairy Tail)



“Even if I can’t see you. Even if we are separated far apart from each other… I’ll always be watching after you. I’ll definitely watch over you forever.”
- Makarov Dreyar (Fairy Tail)



“It is always sad to part with those whom you love but your companions will help you bear that sadness.”
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)



“All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don’t care if I’m weaker than everyone in the world.”
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)


“It's not the goodbyes that hurt, it’s the flashbacks that hurts” 
Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)



“I was once weak, I was always afraid, I hidden my tears, but I kept on going, I kept on believing, I followed my heart, I found my courage, and I realized if I hadn't believed in myself, then I wouldn't have become the person I am today” 
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
 

"Don't feel insecure just because you lost!! We are Fairy Tail! We're from the guild that doesn't know when to stop! We won't survive unless we keep running!"
- Natsu To Gray Fullbuster


"Erza was crying, her voice was shaking, and she was giving up. I don't want to see Erza like that. Erza should always be strong and courageous, that's why... I'LL FIGHT!!!”
- Natsu To Jellal Fernandes


"Erza belongs to Fairy Tail, I won't hand her over to you!
- Natsu To Jellal Fernandes

"I am not alone. I can hear them... I can hear everyone's voices... I can sense everyone's feelings... I am not alone... everyone's feelings... they support me... they are what give me the will to stand and fight
- Natsu To Zero

"You bastards lay one finger on Lucy and I'll turn all of you to ash."
- Natsu To Hughes



"If you are a guild, take care of your friends. That is all I have to say."
- Natsu To Sabertooth


"I don't know what it is you're after, but... I won't let you pass any further ahead!!! Because behind me are all my little brats!!!" 


"It's frustrating, but I don't have enough power left to take him down. Right now, that's impossible for me. But I have faith that someone in the guild can beat him. So I'm giving up... but you don't have to worry. I won't let you die again."


"Don't cry, Lucy. Let's save the tears for when we win."


“It’s for our comrades. For seven years...always... they were waiting for us. No matter how tough it was, no matter how sad, even if they were made fools of, they endured and endured, and protected the guild. For our comrades we'll show you. The proof that Fairy Tail has kept going! And that's why we'll keep moving forward!"


“I ain't got a clue what your goal is, but I'll hold you responsible for hurting my friends! My family is Fairy Tail! I will crush my family's enemies!"


"I don't care if you are the strongest or top guild in Fiore, but I will tell you this. You've made enemies of the worst possible guild to piss off."


"There's a wall that can't be destroyed with just power. However, there is a type of power that can destroy that wall. The Power of Feelings."



"What are you running away from?... You were running away from yourself, weren't you? From your own past. Pain, failure, fear... A painful past that made you want to escape. I was the same way once. I kept running from my bitter past. That's why I understand the pain in your heart. No one is going to chase you anymore. You don't have to run away."



"There are people in this world that enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."

- Makarov To Gajeel Redfox

No comments:

Post a Comment