Friday, January 13, 2017

Kidzoona : Waltermart Makati

Another happy moments for my 2 years and 9 months old Baby Hara.

Hara loves playhouse where she can jump, run or play anything. I sometimes bring her to Tinytots at Cash n Carry since its located near our place and I noticed how happy she is. That's why I am happy when I found out that there is a Kidzoona at Waltermart Makati. Kidzoona is located at 5th Level, Waltermart Makati, 790 Chino Roces Ave., Makati City.

So last Christmas, while waiting for her dad, I brought Hara there to play.

Entrance fee is :

1 Hour - Php 200
2 Hours - Php 300
3 Hours - Php 400

The price is inclusive of 1 child and 1 guardian/adult. We availed the 2 hours. From 1:30-3:30PM


Just like any other playhouse, socks are required inside. Upon entry we are given our shoe locker number and they also have the locker for your bags to keep them safe so that you will be comfortable while watching your child play.

Shoe locker

Bag locker
 As soon as I removed Hara's shoes, she ran off to the pool of balls.
 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I told her to explore and check the other amenities, she started running all over the place. As usual, I started running too to follow her.





 

 

 

 

 

 

The little firefighter















The Ice Cream Store



 The Burger Store






The Sushi house

When there is someone playing, she doesn't want to go near it. She prefers to play alone.

And when our time is up, we were called in the announcement speaker. I take a hard time to take her away the playhouse. Seems like 2 hours is not enough for her. I told her that we were going to eat first and her daddy is waiting to buy her a dollhouse as a Christmas present.

We will definitely come back some other time.

Hara with her new dollhouse


No comments:

Post a Comment